Frequently Asked Questions

Take a look at our training programme. You can find it printed out and on display in the Brize Norton Room (main hall) on the squadron, or if you are away from squadron take a look on OMS.

This information is on our training programme. The most common uniform codes are:
  • No 2A (Wedgwood Uniform)
  • No 2C (Working Blue Uniform)
  • No 3 (MTP / DPM Uniform)
  • Sports Kit
  • Civvies (Civilian Clothing)
You can find out more about what each of these uniforms entails on the uniform care and maintenance page.

All information about our upcoming events is posted on to OMS. You must apply for places on these, but this does not automatically guarantee you a place.

Many of our activities are vastly over-subscribed, particularly when they are organised by our parent unit, Staffordshire Wing ATC. If you apply for a place you will be informed the outcome as soon as we know from the organisers who was selected.

If you are attending an event held on our squadron, you only need to bring your RAF Form 3822 (Blue book). If you are attending an event off the squadron, you will need:
  • RAF Form 3822
  • TG Form 21 - Activity Consent Form
  • TG Form 23 - Activity Health Declaration (only if you have a medical condition to declare)
If you are going flying or gliding, you will need:
  • RAF Form 3822
  • Aviation Medical Form 1
Copies of the most recent forms can be found on our Useful Forms page. Old versions of forms are not to be used once they are replaced, as they may miss key information that is needed.